|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Flash / Flex / ActionScript Developers
As part of the SlideShare team, you'll use Flash to build a global product that millions of people use every day. We're looking for RIA hackers who have worked with Flash, ActionScript (AS 2.0 or AS 3.0), Flex, Adobe Air etc to craft amazing web experiences.
You will get to work on tough technology problems like
- using Flash for our internal full feature, web based document viewer. This viewer is faster and lighter than standard pdf viewers
- build Flash/Actionscript widgets & players that are embedded across millions of blogs & websites around the world
- measure, track, analyse and improve the performace of Flash components based on performance metrics
- using Flash for our internally developed media format called slidecasting (this involves mashing up documents with audio (mp3) files in a flash based authoring tool)
- embedding YouTube videos, Lead generation contact forms, short surveys inside document viewers
Our Flash team is still small, hence you can play a pivotal role in architecting and defining its future scope.
- B.Tech in Comp Science
- 1 to 4 years exp in a software/internet company building rich applications, game development, e-learning applications, collaboration suites (i.e. web meeting, video chat, document authoring etc).
- Strong fundamentals reqd in OOPs, XML handling, knowledge of Flash rendering & optimization, integrating Flash with external APIs & Web Services.
- Excellent knowledge of with Actionscript (AS2, AS3), Flash, Flex; experience in building media players, widgets, embeddable audio/video players is an advantage.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org