|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Principal Actionscript Software Developer
The Principal Actionscript Software Developer is responsible for all LocaModa's Flash based interactive products and applications.
This is a position for someone with extensive Actionscript 3 experience and a strong OOP background who wants the opportunity to create innovative, interactive media experiences.
* Develop cutting edge Flash projects to the Social Media/DOOH industry
* Work closely with marketing, designers, and customers to bring visions to life
* Develop dynamic solutions to numerous AS3 problems (animation, liquid layout, performance etc...)
* Take part in scrum/agile development and deliver on time
* Think long term while working on short term
* Multitasking complex initiatives simultaneously
* 5-7+ years of software development
* Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns (MVC is important)
* Strong Actionscript 3 experience
* Understanding of AS3 programming standards, optimizations and idiosyncrasies
* Proven experience on large-scale Flash development projects
* Experience using Ant and continuous integration
* Bonus points for skills with Solr/Lucene, ActiveMQ, Java, Spring, MySQL.
* Experience designing intuitive web interfaces from user stories.