|Calendar Home | About | Filter By Date | Search|
KCVideoCore March 20, 2012 meeting is "Hands on filming with the Scarlet"
Date and Time
March 20, 2012 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM (GMT-6 Central Time US & Canada, Guadalajara, Mexico City)
JCCC 2nd floor of Reigner Center, lobby by the hall monitors (no room yet, but we are filming!)
Nick, Kyle, Caleb
We are meeting in the lobby of the 2nd floor at 6pm.
At 6:30 we will go outside (before the sun sets) and get our exterior shots! We have a lot to try and get through but should be a fun day of hands on with the new Scarlet camera.
We will be focusing on the visual effects for the elevator scene in the next meeting. But this day will be all about 'shooting' and a 'show and tell' with some ground breaking technology for video professionals!
Can't wait to see you guys there!
Sequence 1 – parking lot
• Shot 1- Person getting out of car, heading towards RC building (&camera) Person looks up
• Shot 2- Camera switches angle facing RC building, pan up to show what the building looks like (common question is people asking ‘where to go’ at JCCC).
Sequence 2 – parking garage-> elevator.
• Shot 1- Camera positioned low in garage; person walks by going to elevators. (Text to go across “Meetings every third Tuesday”
• Shot 2- pressing elevator button
• Shot 3- tight shot on the face as the person is waiting, ‘ding’, walks off camera.
Sequence 3 – Interior elevator scene. LOTS of visual effects here.
• Shot 1- looking out of the elevator we watch the person come in.
• Shot 2- Persons POV looking at the button options… in addition to the floors, there are the Adobe icons. Presses, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Encore, Flash and then Floor 2.
• Shot 3- Shot of the person smiling.
Sequence 4 – shot fitting the elevator and hall monitor
• Shot 1- elevators open, person walks over to monitor
• Shot 2- camera tight on person who is looking at monitor
• Shot 3- Monitor displays room number
• Shot 4- Shot from side as person looks like they acknowledge the room and goes down hall way.
• Shot 5- Low angle of the person walking down the hall way.
Sequence 5 – Coming into the room.
• Shot 1- Camera follows person as they go into the room, which is populated with KCVideoCore members.
Suggestion – making it about more than just one person! I.e. during the journey from car to room, it goes from one person to three.