|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Feature Films and Games: CG Animators
As a CG Animator, you will be working on our new unannounced IP with our CG and Development staff. You are able to meet deadlines, be responsible for the work given to you, and as a result be involved to see the project through to completion. As it is an action game, you are interested in the action genre of games.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to submit a package by email containing all of the following:
• Demo reel - LINK, focusing on animation skills and showing a fundamental understanding of the basics of animation ;
• Portfolio - photocopies or images link
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A diploma or degree from a visual, interactive or fine arts program.
• 2 - 3 years CG animation work experience preferably in the video game industry, however highly skilled individuals from other industries (e.g. movie, television, commercials) will be considered
• Working experience of XSI is preferred, but Maya and/or 3DS Max experience is accepted as long as you are willing to learn XSI quickly.
• Some rigging and scripting (VB script or Python) experience.
• Experience creating weapon animations
• Experience creating animation from MoCap data
• Ability to create realistic, not cartoonish, human motion
• Passionate and curious about learning new skills and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly creative and motivated.
• Can respond easily to changes and cooperate with others.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Enjoys an active lifestyle.