|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Long Term Contract
Captiv8 are creative agency providing design and production services for online and broadcast projects. We specialise in developing online flash projects.
This position could be structured as either a contract position or a full-time staff position, depending on candidate’s preference and skill set. The ideal candidate is an experienced Flash programmer with a proven track-record of delivering professional quality flash apps, possesses strong communication and collaborative skills and a solid grasp of software development and Flash in particular.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop single-user and multi-user Flash games based on provided specifications.
• Work collaboratively with Designers, bringing their approved specifications to complete fruition.
• Coordinate with other MMO developers, integrating Flash games into the overall system.
• Integrate all art and audio assets into games, including supporting the art and audio teams with best practices and pipeline recommendations.
• Fix bugs and playability issues identified by our Test and Usability teams.
• Excellent software design and programming skills.
• Minimum 4 years Flash development experience.
• Proven experience in game development.
• Able to communicate clearly and accurately
• Able to work collaboratively within a team.
• Able to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively.
• Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Able to create high-quality game play experiences.
• Experience with Actionscript 2&3.
Qualified individuals interested in submitting for this position do the following
• Send e-mail with subject 'Flash Developer' to email@example.com