|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Senior Flash Video Developer
The Senior Flash/AS3 Video developer role is the primary Flash developer/engineer who develops, enhances and maintains the Flash video experience, via the custom Flash player used on their web sites.
It is a senior, hands-on role and they are responsible for:
* Coding & designing the video player in an OO manner to deliver a compelling user experience in line with the brand. Tools used are Flex Developer, AS3.
* Making it easy to integrate on web sites
* Integrating advertising and business intelligence systems
* Fixing defects
* Working with stakeholders to suggest, prototype and then code new user features and experiences (e.g. video browsing, related video...)
* Staying abreast of the online video market technically, with particular focus on Flash, but also knowledge of Silverlight
* Advising on the wider architectures and integrations that use or sit alongside the video player
* Understanding and working with agile principles, including automated builds, unit-testing etc
* Strong OO essential.
Please contact Mark@flex-associates.com for further details!!!