|Discussion Home | About | Threads By Date | Search|
Time to switch to Flex 4.8 and add ourselfves listed in Apache Flex User Groups.
What do you think?
Looking for a part-time Flex Developer in Hyderabad
We are looking for a part-time engineer who is an expert on Flex, OOP, Architecture and Design
1) You will be working with us for around 4 hours each day
2) You will make design & architecture decisions for small-to-medium complex Flex apps
3) You will mentor a small team of 2-3 junior Flex developers
4) Plan and Develop solutions timely
1) At least 3 years of experience on Flex/AS3 (Java is plus but not
2) Good experience of Component Development, OOP, architecture and design patterns
3) Good at communication and documentation
4) Good at time management
5) Responsible and strong sense of deadline
1) Secure extra earning while you are employed at your location
2) We don’t poke our nose with you every day – You manage your tasks but keep them in time
3) No unrealistic pressure as long as long as you complete task in time
4) Flexible time of work (We work from 2:00PM till 11:00PM)
5) You being a part of growing business if things work out well, can be a pillar for our success and equally be rewarded
Spring + BlazeDS Integration API for Flex based Enterprise Apps
Read an article on Spring + BlazeDS Integration API for Flex based Enterprise Apps
I have created flash offline audio recorder using as3. Using ByteArray class, write the audio stream in the Buffer (Ex. ByteArray.writebytes(bytes:Object)) and playback it from buffer. Using SampleDataEvent.SAMPLE_DATA to trigger the mic event.Its working fine in all browser.
The problem is while accessing Adobe connect or DIMDIM web meeting and use my offline audio recorder, then the audio get choppy because of out of memory.
I have tried many ways but I can't get a solutio for this problem.
Anyone have any ideas, Please post me. Thanks in Advance.
At last the venue for the May month UG meet (postponed to June) is finalized. OrangeScape is kind enough to support the UG. OrangeScape is located in TIDEL Park.
Location in google map
The event time is unchanged 3pm – 6pm. For any clarifications, please call us at 9444155024
For regular updates follow us in Facebook and Twitter
The pics taken at the recent UG meeting(26 March 2011).
I just wanted to share an information about the Facebook fan page for this group. I recently created this page since Facebook has become so important in our life. Facebook helps to plan and communite better.
So, please visit this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adobe-Chennai-Flex-User-Group/115776695166255 and be part of the community.
Recent Comments (1 of 1)
UG has got some free tickets to be distributed to the members of the community. For more details check out http://www.chennaiflex.org/2010/11/11/flash-camp-chennai-free-tickets/
I am really excited to announce that Flash Camp is coming to India for the first time. The event is scheduled on 11th December 2010 in chennai. User group along with the support of Adobe and RIA-RUI society is organizing this big event.
The registration for the event is open. You can register at http://www.indiflashcamp.com/register
Filter by Date
Filter by TagAll