1-3 of 3
Senior Flex Software Engineer
Universal Mind, Inc
Job Opportunity posted on Jun 09
, tagged North America,Full-time,Development,Contract
As soon as possible
See Universal Mind Website for our typical Senior Software Engineer job description http://www.universalmind.com (however, you may apply directly to me).
This position is full time onsite 2 weeks - 1 week remote (rotation).
See Universal Mind Website for our typical Senior Software Engineer job description http://www.universalmind.com
Senior Flex Team Lead
Job Opportunity posted on May 13
, tagged Contract,Development,flex,full time,Full-time,North America
General Requirements to be considered a Senior Devloper at Universal Mind:
1. Effectively manage workload and client expectations.
2. Follow and contribute to organizational standards and best practices.
3. Review time and expense estimates for assignments and obtain clarification and/or
modifications as necessary.
4. Participation in the creation and review of technical requirements and specifications.
5. Implement software that conforms to requirements and specifications
6. Create and implement unit and integration testing of developed software.
7. Create and maintain documentation for each written or updated program.
8. Provide regular status updates to project manager.
9. Enhance knowledge of applicable technology stack and trends through participation in
industry blogs, articles, and conferences.
10. Collaborate effectively with team members on project and throughout organization.
11. Remain current with new technology and industry best practices through training,
networking, and personal initiatives.
For this specific project:
This specific Senior Flex Lead Developer serves as a technical leader within an agile scrum team comprised of both our client and contract developers. Individual will be the only Universal Mind developer on the team, and should be an experienced resource who will mentor junior team members and provide technical insight to increase the skill level within the team, and provide a direct contribution to the teams velocity. Individual is responsible for assuring quality within the team, that all team work adheres to our client's development standards, and coordinating training for any quality areas needed. Individual is also responsible for coordinating with other teams for quality issues and intra-team collaboration. This is a Flex 3 project that utilizes the Parsley framework (moving to Flex 4). Ideally we'd prefer this candidate to have had some experience with Flex 4, LCDS, Adobe AIR and unit testing in addition to our core minimums listed below (ideally).
- Event-driven communication
- Cairngorm’s implementation of MVC
- Coding for reusability
- Flex framework nuances
- Flash player GC
- Experience with and Knowledge of multiple frameworks
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with custom components
- Experience with BlazeDS or LCDS experience ideal
- Experience with an IOC/Dependency Injection Framework
- Enterprise environment experience
- Experience working in an Agile methodology or strong understanding of Agile
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Must be self sufficient, have effective time management and organizational skills.
* Advanced knowledge of: object oriented programming, applicable design patterns, knowledge around all Flex frameworks, applicable toolsets and solid knowledge of the component Lifecycle are required. Experience working with custom components. Limited knowledge in these areas will not suffice as a Senior Developer at Universal Mind, Inc.
*Ability to multi-task, manage details, and execute follow-through.
* Project management a plus.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
* Agile experience or strong knowledge of Agile methodology
* Must be a US Citizen or Canadian Citizen
PT PR assistant 1
Va. Community Healthcare Association
Job Opportunity posted on Oct 03
Recent Comments (1 of 1)
12/02/11 by BruceS63:
Filled. How do I remove the post?
Filter by Date
Filter by Type
Filter by Tag
Clip & Comments
By Last Activity
By Date Posted
By Number of Comments
By Number of Views