1-3 of 3
Sr. ColdFusion Developer
Job Opportunity posted on Jul 30
, tagged North America,Open
MS Access to ColdFusion conversion
The developer would be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. They would participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
- Current tools and technologies include:
- ColdFusion 8, SQL 2005, Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
- MS Access
Essential Job Functions:
- Analysis, design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- IS related bachelor’s degree.
An associate degree, or comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position may be considered.
- 5 or more years experience in system analysis, design and programming of the associated development methodologies.
- 5 or more years experience of ColdFusion. Version 8 experience is highly preferred.
- 3 or more years experience in Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
- 3 or more years experience with MS Access, SQL Server, Store Procedures, SQL Scripting.
- MS Access experience is required.
- DB2 experience is desired
- 3 years experience minimum in working with Business SME and/or Functional Business Analyst to capture and document requirements is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer teams is a MUST.
Westlaw Round Table Group
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 30
, tagged coldfusion,Contract,Development,North America
Want to join a great development team at a fast-growing, industry-leading professional services firm? You’ll be designing and developing intranet applications and public-facing websites which will be used by our staff and customers right away. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a team of interesting, smart people on diverse and important projects from day one.
Bonus: This is a telecommuting contract position...we want your best work without the hassle of going in to an office!
Link for the full job description:
United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM)
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 25
, tagged coldfusion,Development,North America
This position will provide IT support to the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM). The purpose is to provide web application development expertise to support mission requirements. Duties will include creating and maintaining a variety of web applications for different aeromedical groups. Support of the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) process also.
-web development in a ColdFusion environment
-ASP.NET or Classic ASP
-PHP, MS SQL Server
Filter by Date
Filter by Type
Filter by Tag
Clip & Comments
By Last Activity
By Date Posted
By Number of Comments
By Number of Views