1-10 of 15
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Job Opportunity posted on Aug 08
, tagged North America,Full-time,Development,coldfusion
We are looking for talented, experienced ColdFusion developers. Candidate must have experience with high traffic, high visibility dynamically driven websites, and be someone who sees themselves as a problem solver willing and excited to take on the challenges of a continually changing industry. You will be working with small teams of developers so communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to think outside of web browser limitations, and the desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment are key assets.
Required Experience & Skills
- Advanced level hands-on experience development in ColdFusion (using both CFML and CFCs)
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience doing test driven development, unit test and test frameworks (MXUnit, Selenium)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 200x as a developer
- Experience with web services and REST (consuming and creating)
- Working knowledge of W3C Standards
- Experience working with API (developing them is even better)
- Knowledge of Version Control (SVN / Git)
Westlaw Round Table Group
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 30
, tagged coldfusion,Contract,Development,North America
Want to join a great development team at a fast-growing, industry-leading professional services firm? You’ll be designing and developing intranet applications and public-facing websites which will be used by our staff and customers right away. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a team of interesting, smart people on diverse and important projects from day one.
Bonus: This is a telecommuting contract position...we want your best work without the hassle of going in to an office!
Link for the full job description:
Sr. Cold Fusion Developer - Los Angeles
Job Opportunity posted on Aug 22
, tagged Part-time,part time,North America,Development,Contract,coldfusion
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Contract to hire.
· Sr. Web Developer / Architect to drive the direction of the company's technology solutions, define and implement best practices and build lean, powerful and extensible functionality.
· Work closely with Business/Systems Analysts, Database Administrators, and Stakeholders to architect, design, and implement user friendly business applications.
· Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
· Sr. P/A Position: Minimum 8 years of relevant software design and development experience, two years in a technical lead role.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of ColdFusion Best Practice and Design Patterns.
· Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
· Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
· Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products.
· Advanced knowledge of OO Frameworks such as MVC and FuseBox.
Job Opportunity posted on Apr 15
by brent u
We are looking for a Coldfusion developer that has experience developing exernal websites for large corporations.
Model Glue and Coldfusion is a must!
Model Glue and Coldfusion is a must!
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 04
by Mary Weigel
As soon as possible
Our Los Angeles client (zip code 90045) has a need for 8+ ColdFusion Consultants to assist them with a large project for the next 6+ months. The ColdFusion Consultant’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned timeframe. The Consultnat is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Work with account managers to facilitate consensus in client meetings while projecting confidence, industry knowledge and basic facilitation skills
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to business needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
- Develop unique solutions that utilize appropriate, leading-edge knowledge to help client realize business objectives
- 5+ years as a ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- 3+ years creating object-oriented ColdFusion MX applications
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server (as a developer)
- Excellent PC skills; MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Sr. Web Engineer at a super hip joint!
Job Opportunity posted on Feb 02
by Tariq Ahmed [ACP]
, tagged coldfusion,North America
jobs @ amcomtech.net
Job Title: Sr. Web Software EngineerParameters:
- Location: San Ramon, CA
- Telecommute: Not available. Position requires face to face interaction with our onsite customer.
- U.S Citizenship or Greencard required.
- Relocation available.
- Salary: Above competitive.
There are two types of technologists.
There is the kind that loves technology and uses it as means to enable themselves or others to be more productive, creative, fun, or simply to help. To them, software is a form of art that serves as a creative outlet, and even if they were doing it as a profession they'd be into it anyways.
Then there are the kind that got into is because it pays the bills. To them, it's just a job like any other.
We prefer the former...
Amcom Technology, Inc. is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our product development team (full time). As part of a team based environment the position involves working on mission critical web based solutions that enable the efficiency and growth of our clients utilizing rapid application prototyping methodologies and rich internet application development.
The Mission...Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create great user experiences for our customers and users; from the experience of developing software, to the experiences of the software itself.
Influence change...Working directly with our customers, often interfacing directly with the President and Executive staff, this position is a highly visible one. The ability to completely influence from a corporate level the processes and policies of technology and business management are very prevalent.
Leadership at all levels...The position requires someone naturally diligent, highly organized, self-motivated, extremely focused, and has a "do whatever it takes to win" attitude. Amcom believes in leadership at all levels - we expect people to step up and lead in their areas.
- Work with team members to help translate customer needs into design/application specifications.
- Architect, develop and design detailed prototypes and Web/RIA interfaces.
- Work directly with clients to finalize application requirements.
- Document all forms of knowledge (processes, procedures, specifications, designs, code).
- Create and maintain database-driven web applications.
- Integrate online applications with back-end systems (Web Services, SOAP, REST, etc).
- Learn customer business models in order to lead technical solutions.
Required Technical Proficiencies:
- 4+ Years of Software Development Experience.
- Advanced Level with one or more web based technologies (ColdFusion, PHP, .NET, Java, Groovy etc...)
- We're predominantly ColdFusion centric and are migrating towards Groovy.
- Usability Best Practices.
- Systems Architecture, Data Analysis, and Software Architecture.
Desired Technical Proficiencies:
- Familiarity with Frameworks and Design Patterns.
- Understanding of Agile development practices and concepts.
General Business and Customer skills required:
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively test and document your own work.
- Great organizational and time-management skills, including an ability to estimate project completion times.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-directed: We need someone who will proactively tackle challenges, and propose innovative solutions.
- Great communication skills: both written and verbal (Developers respond directly to client requests, so the ability to correspond professionally is critical).
- Properly assess and meet customer needs in a professional and courteous manner.
- Anticipate customer needs and communicate/pitch new ideas.
- Dependent on skills and experience.
- Tariq Ahmed (Manager of Product Development). jobs @ amcomtech.net
- Direct-Hire only, no recruiters please.
About Amcom (www.amcomtech.net):
Amcom Technology is a member of the Amcom companies located in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Ramon). The company provides premium end-to-end technology services from Web 2.0/RIA software development, to network infrastructure and business intelligence.
Amcom consists of two other divisions which include Amcom Data Processing (ADP) and Amcom Computer Services (ACS).
Amcom Data Processing was founded on April 1, 1973, and has been involved with the oil industry since 1978 with distributors and retail operations. The company currently has relationships with six major oil companies and specializes in the premiere software solutions for the Service Station industry.
Amcom Computer Services focuses on outsourcing, facilities management, programming, training, and supporting computer systems of small and medium sized businesses.
CF Web Developer
Job Opportunity posted on Dec 28
by No Nickname
, tagged Contract,North America
We need some a cold fusion programmer to assist us with an exciting social web project in early January 2011 (or sooner). The developer would need to initially work on-site in El Segundo (near LAX) next to our lead developer and could transition to off-site down the line.
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Job Opportunity posted on Oct 12
, tagged coldfusion,Development,full time,Full-time,North America
Los Angeles-based Software Company providing investment, creative and production management support, and other services to interactive and online entertainment firms, is seeking two senior ColdFusion Developers in Los Angeles and Orange County.
• 5+ years experience developing enterprise applications in ColdFusion
• Application design and development with a focus on web technologies, databases, and user interface principles and techniques
• Writing, testing, utilization and optimization of advanced SQL scripts and stored procedures and SQL reporting services
• Writing and testing of SOAP-based web service processes with a heavy concentration on XML, and XSLT transforms
• Simple and advanced scripting using
• Performing quality assurance activities
• Documenting developed material
• BS Degree in Computer Science Essential Functions
• Development experience with .NET Technologies
• Exposure to Agile or SCRUM development methodology
What we can offer: Medical, 401K, and the opportunity to work with a great team!
ColdFusion Developers, Managers, and Architects Needed
eCivis Inc. - "Solutions for Local Governments!"
Job Opportunity posted on Aug 10
, tagged full time,coldfusion,North America
You heard me right, we're hiring like crazy. Just a reminder.
We have openings for:
- Web Developers
- Sr. Web Developers
- Architects / Principal Engineers
- Dev. Managers
Our team became smaller over time due to the economy, and as people moved on to try different things, and we're ready to hire.
We'll even consider working with people with visa and/or relocation concerns!
We're a well-oiled machine, formal product development lifecycle, mature development process with the Mach II framework, and we're looking at tweaking our existing SaaS application and building new applications using new frameworks. Time to learn new things and take them to the next level.
Plus you'll get to work with me, a long time CF guy, and Adobe Community Expert. :)
For more details, view my earlier post:
Please note: The location is on site here in Sunny SoCal and pay is DOE.
Cold Fusion Developer - Los Angeles (South Bay)
Job Opportunity posted on Jul 29
, tagged full time,coldfusion
Full job description at: http://www.magnadyne.com/cfjob
Strong knowledge of ColdFusion including experience with CFCs and custom tags
Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL