1-5 of 5
Job Opportunity posted on Jan 19
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 2-4 months+
My client is a privately owned and self-funded consulting firm that provides Web product innovation, design, and implementation. They serve an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and have been in the Web industry for more than 10 years.
They are looking for an experienced CF9 Developer who understands OOP. Their custom CMS is very similar to Mura CMS so if you have experience with Mura, great. If not, then some other CMS experience required.
To be considered, please submit your RESUME and AVAILABILITY to start a new project to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute.
Blue Line Talent
Job Opportunity posted on Aug 30
by Blue Line Talent
, tagged coldfusion,Contract,Development,full time,Open
Blue Line Talent is seeking a Software Developer for a ColdFusion programming project for a 3-6 month engagement. This is a W-2 contract role in the Denver Tech Center.
Position Title: ColdFusion Programmer
About the client - A long-established Colorado-based employer with 30+ years in manufacturing and services.
Location: Denver Tech Center
• Will be writing Cold Fusion code for a well-defined application, requirements are well-known and documented, need code written
• Might possibly also support our website (a CF site)
• Cold Fusion versions 8 and 9
• Writing stored procedures (SPROCs) for SQL Server back-end.
• Preferably on site (Greenwood Village), some remote development may be allowed, but must collaborate with application owner frequently in person
• Functionality to be added:
• Educational doc tracking library w/ routing and validation
• Enhancements to MDQI (quality) and (medical) Certification tracking
• Communications Center Quality Assurance
• Pre-shift briefing forms (medical)
• Various reporting and statistical data presentation to the customer.
• This is a W-2 contract opportunity
• Local candidates only.
• 2-4+ years of ColdFusion programming experience
• SQL Server database backend, candidate must be capable of writing stored procedures (SPROCs) as application heavily uses SPROCs.
Flex Developers Needed for Denver Client
Job Opportunity posted on Oct 15
APEX Systems in Denver, CO is seeking top Flex Developers for a contract or contract-to-hire opportunity.
Some of the top Flex Developers across the state and country make up this outstanding group. This team is performing some of the most complex Flex development as recognized by Adobe. Great team and work environment. Be on the cutting edge in the industry!
TO APPLY: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
-2+ years of Flex Development experience
-Experience with the Cairngorm framework is preferred
-Object Oriented Design experience (java, c#, c++) is required
-Candidates must be self starters with the ability to work independently
-Excellent written communications
-Strong Verbal Skills
Apex Systems is a leading provider of technology staffing solutions to Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients across North America. With a core focus on Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Engineering, and a proven recruiting model, Apex Systems has become one of the most in-demand staffing companies around for providing short-term, long-term, and temp-to-perm staffing solutions.
At Apex Systems, we realize that our most valuable assets are our contract employees. Therefore, we make the extra effort to ensure that all of their personal needs are quickly attended to. In addition, it is common for a member of our staff to take a contract employee out to lunch or dinner in appreciation of their fine work. In recognition of them we have made provisions for the following benefits:
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Hospitalization Coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Pre-tax deductions (Section 125)
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly Pay Periods
* Overtime Pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Paid Vacations*
* Holiday Pay*
* Training Opportunities*
*These benefits are available primarily for long-term contracts.
Apex Systems Inc is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities and females to apply
ColdFusion Developer - Golden CO
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 10
by John Blayter
, tagged coldfusion,North America
Our Client is a significant player in the Healthcare Information Industry. They provide clients with healthcare information relating to quality of service and detailed profile information on physicians that enable them to measure, assess, enhance and market healthcare quality. They also provide physician-led quality improvement consulting engagements and other quality improvement analysis and services for any hospitals that are seeking to enhance quality. Customers of the Company include hospitals, employers, benefit consulting firms, payers, insurance companies and consumers. It operates in the United States Provides healthcare ratings, advisory services and other healthcare information to hospitals
Currently our Client is searching for a ColdFusion Developer to join their team at their headquarters in Golden, Colorado. This position will develop and maintain web-based application functionality to support corporate products and services
- Participate collaboratively with project team members.
- Develop and track estimates for project tasks and deliverables.
- Build and maintain application components to meet project objectives.
- Create and maintain documentation to support developed applications.
- Perform internal QA checks to insure high quality deliverables.
- Migrate applications throughout the development cycle (development, test, stage, production) following proper policies and procedures.
- Support enhancements and bug fixes following proper scheduling and prioritization guidelines.
- Provide decision support and fulfill ad hoc requests.
- Performance tuning and load testing.
- Strictly adhere to data security policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate project status and issues to project team, management and business stakeholders.
- Perform consistent, accurate timekeeping on all project and non-project tasks.
- Take on project responsibilities and require minimal supervision.
- Assist in mentoring junior staff.
- Strong ColdFusion skills.
- Strong stored procedures background
- SQL Database background.
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong focus on creating high quality deliverables.
- Accuracy and strict adherence to deadlines.
- Able to bring multiple, concurrent projects to successful completion.
- Easily adapts to changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years application development experience.
ColdFusion Developer - Broomfield, CO
Robert Half Technology
Job Opportunity posted on Mar 10
by John Blayter
, tagged Contract,coldfusion
Click here for the original job description
Robert Half Technology's client in Broomfield is looking for a ColdFusion Developer for a 3+ month contract assignment with the possibility of extension. This position will be involved in the rebuilding of the user-interface for an existing web-based product. Individuals must be able to provide code samples.
The key skills required for this position are:
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – IT related area of study.
- ColdFusion MX / 7
- SQL/MySQL 5
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Filter by Date
Filter by Type
Filter by Tag
Clip & Comments
By Last Activity
By Date Posted
By Number of Comments
By Number of Views