|Discussion Home | About | Threads By Date | Search|
Adobe has been talking for months about this great Promo for CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6 perpetual serial key holders to switch to the Creative Cloud for $29.99/mo (1-yr contract)
We are currently running a survey of Flexatom.com website. Need your 2 minutes to give your valuable feedback.
Looking for a part-time Flex Developer in Hyderabad
We are looking for a part-time engineer who is an expert on Flex, OOP, Architecture and Design
1) You will be working with us for around 4 hours each day
2) You will make design & architecture decisions for small-to-medium complex Flex apps
3) You will mentor a small team of 2-3 junior Flex developers
4) Plan and Develop solutions timely
1) At least 3 years of experience on Flex/AS3 (Java is plus but not
2) Good experience of Component Development, OOP, architecture and design patterns
3) Good at communication and documentation
4) Good at time management
5) Responsible and strong sense of deadline
1) Secure extra earning while you are employed at your location
2) We don’t poke our nose with you every day – You manage your tasks but keep them in time
3) No unrealistic pressure as long as long as you complete task in time
4) Flexible time of work (We work from 2:00PM till 11:00PM)
5) You being a part of growing business if things work out well, can be a pillar for our success and equally be rewarded
We have noticed that all people are unable to attend the monthly user group meeting and are unable to find the location on time. We request you to update your Adobe Group profile with mobile number, email id and other details for contact.
User Group Manager
Problem in sending the XML data from Client side to Server side using the HttpService
I have a problem in sending the XML data from Client side to Server side using the HttpService in Flex Action Script.
So i want to know is there any other solution to this problem? If yes, Please Help me.
Thanks in advance,
Spring + BlazeDS Integration API for Flex based Enterprise Apps
Read an articale on Spring + BlazeDS Integration API for Flex based Enterprise Apps
How to create Calendar Control using Flash Builder
I want to implement a calendar control in Flex using flash builder 4.5.1. For this, I am thinking to extend the DateChooser Control.Can any please guide me in the correct way to get my calendar control.In that calendar control I want to add some small images/text in each day cell with a tool tip information and with different colors for each day cell of the calendar control.
plz help me.
This preview release introduces new cross platform development features and enhancements to Flash Builder and provides support for the preview release of the Adobe Flex® SDK codenamed "Hero." Although these preview releases are not yet feature complete, we are excited for you to begin to experience the next generation of Flex and Flash Builder.
Key themes for Flash Builder "Burrito" include:
Recently, I was trying to Unit Test my code for few projects and came across great feature of Flash Builder. This feature is very helpful to people whos organizations are looking to unit test the flex code within Flash Builder. Flash Builder uses FlexUnit framework (http://www.flexunit.org/) to test your flex code. If you know all capabilities of FlexUnit framework then unit testing is very easy.
Filter by Date
Filter by TagAll