|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
New Jobs Offers
Employer Contact: Stephanie Myers
Information Control Corporation (ICC) is looking for a personable, detail-oriented, and dedicated Interactive Designer to join our team. Applicants must be proactive and comfortable in a team environment.
· Must be a self-starter, capable of handling multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work well within a creative team environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Willingness to ask for, listen to and consider the opinions of others.
· Ability to effectively manage creative project scope to meet deadlines and expectations.
· Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience working with teams on a large scale over a long period of time.
· A comprehensive understanding of graphic, application, game, web and/or interactive design.
· Thorough understanding of typography principles.
· Excellent knowledge of prevailing interface design tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
· Able to consult with clients in a professional manner when providing innovative ideas, concepts and designs to meet their strategic needs.
Usability / Information Architecture skills:
· Able to define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through page level wireframes, site-maps, process flowcharts, use cases, and content matrices.
· Ability to focus and direct brainstorming sessions in order to refine ideas to meet the client’s needs.
· Design, develop and conduct usability tests to validate information architecture and design.
· University degree or equivalent in Graphic-, Web-, and/or Interactive Design.
· 4-6 years experience at professional design, interactive, or marketing agency.
· A strong portfolio driven by a variety of interactive design projects.
To be considered for this role, please email a current resume and portfolio explaining your involvement on each project to email@example.com, placing CREATIVE SERVICES GROUP in the subject line.
Start Date: June 1
Employer Contact: Stephanie Myers
User Interface Designer/ Usability Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Experience Level: 5+ years of professional experience
Right now, we are looking for User Interface Designers / Usability Specialists. Candidates should have experience with the following:
ICC offers comprehensive benefits and competitive pay rates.
Would you like to be a part of our Team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think ICC – and our clients – will be better because you’re with us.
Start Date: Immediate
Employer Contact: John Geiger
tracermedia is looking for a number of Flash production resources to assist on large interactive projects. Contracts are typically 4-6 weeks with 40 hours available per week. Basic to intermediate Flash production skills required including timeline animation, graphics production, and working with text fields. ActionScript skills a definite plus but minimal knowledge of ActionScipt on the timeline is enough. Work is on site and equipment/software can be provided.
Start Date: Now
Employer Contact: M Cuthbert
We are looking for an expereinced experienced IT person who can edit a variety of social media platforms. Please send your resume, rate and links to your work to email@example.com. This is an on site opportunity.
Start Date: April 2010
Employer Contact: Jeff Ward
We are looking for a web developer with experience using the HTML, but also the Drupal and Joomla platforms. The is creating simple web site conversions that can be displayed on mobile devices. This would be work that someone could do in their spare time on an as needed basis.
Web development using HTML primarily, but also Frontpage, Drupal and Joomla.
New Jobs Wanted
Search Job Board
Opportunity SpotlightUser Interaction Designer
IT Social Media developer
Sr Interactive Designer
Flash Production Resource